PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certification teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
The course contains is based the last exam syllabus, it contains:
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director)
- Project Management Qualification® (PMQ)
- The study material (PDF) that is aligned with latest exam syllabus
- Question Bank (3 Practice Tests / 150 Questions)
Note: You can contact info@CertiBanks.com for the recommended exam vouchers or any other clarification and support.
Our PRINCE2 study groups on the different social media channels: