Big Data refers to a set of data whose size (volume), complexity (variability) and growth speed (speed) make it difficult to capture, manage, process or analyze when using conventional technologies and tools, such as relational databases and statistics. This certification is intended to teach professionals and organizations to identify problems in an understandable way using Big Data, to provide useful solutions with a large amount of information and with data that can be shaped or tested in any way deemed appropriate.
- Understand Big Data and its powerful commercial benefits
- Know the differences between Big Data and conventional data.
- Learn the 4 V’s of Big Data: Volume, speed, variety and truthfulness.
- Conceptualize the Big Data ecosystem and its key components.
- Value the main technological challenges in the administration of Big Data.
- Relate to key technological solutions to address challenges.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Big Data and wish to cover needs not met by existing technologies in storage and management of large volumes of data.
Exam Details :
CertiBanks Notes :
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English / Portuguese
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60%
- Duration: 60 minutes máximum.
- Delivery: This examination is available Online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
- once purchase complete, you will have access to official training material, sample exam.
- You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
- Exam Voucher will be sent to your email within 72 hours