Innovation Management Certified Professional (IMCP), provides a detailed understanding of key concepts and definitions to learn more about this methodology that helps to promote business
innovation in a successful way, understanding this discipline that aims to promote a process or culture of initiatives that focus in disruptive changes or steps that transform the business in a meaningful way.
Expand your skill set and grow your career. Here are some benefits of our certification:
- This certification will help you differentiate yourself from the competition.
- Learn to generate ideas of greater impact that make your business grow.
- Become a manager of innovation, developing multiple intelligences that allow you to perceive,experiment, question, collaborate and associate differently to develop innovative processes that
achieve economic results and social acceptance.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certification.
- Introduction to the World of Innovation.
- Conceptual Foundations of Innovation.
- Types of Innovation.
- Themes vs. Problems vs. Projects.
- Design Thinking and Visual Thinking.
- Phases of Design Thinking.
- Innovation Methodologies.
- Management vs Leadership.
- Customer Experience.
- Lean Startup.
- Lean Software Development.
- Agile and Scrum.
- Generation of Business Models.
Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Innovation Management and want to implement new tools to develop any type of project, product or service that meets the real needs of people through innovation.
- Format: Multiple choice.
- Questions: 40.
- Language: English/Spanish/Portuguese.
- Pass Score: 24/40 or 60 %.
- Duration: 60 minutes máximum.
- Open book: No.
- Delivery: This examination is available online.
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
- You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
- Exam Voucher will be sent to your email within 72 hours