Kanban is a technique used to give work instructions to customers through cards. These cards are made as per each customer requirement with the goal of controlling the progress and be able to have a product or service of good quality.
Kanban Essentials helps particularly to coordinate the production of products and services. It also helps to adapt to different variations of the production of products and services to identify areas of improvement.
Become a Kanban Essentials Professional! This course will take you through the Kanban history, the 5 Core Properties, lean principles, Scrum, waterfall vs agile and more.
This certification is appropriate for anyone who is interested in becoming a Kanban professional.
- Lean manufacturing
- Lean principles
- Lean Thinking
- Waterfall vs agile
- Kanban (development)
- Bad reasons to choose Kanban
- History of Kanban
- Kanban’s 5 Core Properties
- Theory of Constraints
- Value-Network Mapping (Value Stream Mapping)
- Kanban – Implementation
- Work Item Types
- Card Walls
- Pull and Push
- WIP Limits (Limit work in progress)
- Queues and Buffers
- Issues and Blocked Items
- Metrics Overview
- Tracking Work-in-Process
- Cumulative Flow Diagram
- Lead Time
- - Format: Multiple choice Question
- - Questions: 40
- - Pass Score: 24/40 or 60 %
- - Language: Spanish / English / Portuguese
- - Duration: 60 minutes
- - Delivery: This examination is available online.
- - Supervised: It will be at the discretion of the Partner
- Certification Type: Fundamental.
- Certification Code: KEPC™
- once purchase complete, you will have access to official training material, sample exam.
- You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
- Exam Voucher will be sent to your email within 72 hours