Learn the business value and product capabilities of Microsoft Power Platform (PL-900). Create simple Power Apps, connect data with Microsoft Dataverse, build a Power BI Dashboard, automate a process with Power Automate, and build a chatbot with Power Virtual Agents.
Candidates for this exam aspire to improve productivity by understanding the capabilities of the Power Platform, automating basic business processes with Power Automate, performing basic data analysis with Power BI, acting more effectively by creating simple Power Apps experiences, and creating powerful chatbots by using Power Virtual Agents.
The question bank contains the following test :
- Describe the business value of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Identify the core components of Power Platform (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI (15-20%)
- Describe the capabilities of Power Apps (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the capabilities of Power Automate (15-20%)
- Demonstrate the business value of Power Virtual Agents (10-15%)
You can join our studying groups:
- Practice Test 1 (FULL) : (35 Questions)
- Practice Test 2 (FULL) : (35 Questions)
- Practice Test 3 (FULL) : (35 Questions)
- Practice Test 4 (FULL) : (38 Questions) (NEW)