The Professional Scrum Developer (PSD) assessment is available to anyone who wishes to validate their knowledge of how to build complex software products using Scrum. Those that pass the assessment will receive the industry recognized PSD Certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
Those that pass the PSD I assessment will receive the industry recognized PSD I certification.
In addition to Scrum concepts covered in PSM and PSPO certifications, PSD covers the following complementary development practices and others:
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Pair Programming
- Test-Driven Development
- Code Coverage
- Code Quality
- Version Control
- Emergent Software Development
- Continuous Integration/ Continuous Delivery
- Build Automation
Our course contains the training material based on the latest official Scrum guide (Nov-2020 update).
The course course contains the training material in PDF format, and full 4 practice tests:
For more information, please join the following studying groups:
- Practice Test 1 >> 80 Questions
- Practice Test 2 >> 80 Questions
- Practice Test 3 >> 80 Questions (Important)
- Practice Test 4 >> 80 Questions (Important)
- Practice Test 5 >> 11 Questions (Important)