The CertiProf Design Sprint Certification CPDSC™ endorses your knowledge, expanding your repertoire so you can quickly develop innovative solutions.
Design Sprint is a method initially created at Google Ventures to be completed in 5 days.
The technique evolved into Design Sprint 2.0, running in 4 days but keeping the same user-centric approach to problem-solving.
CPDSC™ is based on practical application to develop solutions, whether product, service or problem solving, based on Design Thinking and agile methodologies.
The knowledge acquired can be immediately applied in the initiatives someone works on to obtain tangible results at the end of 4 days, understanding how to accelerate your organization's learning and innovation cycle.
- Contribute to delivering what adds value
- How to decide which problems to solve first
- How to produce a large number of solutions to any problem
- Tools and techniques on how to create and test prototypes of products/services in just 4 days
- How to test, validate, and iterate on your prototype
- How to make the best decisions under pressure
- Valuable tips on how to moderate and facilitate a sprint on initiatives you participate in
Open to the public, especially people working in innovation, product development, or creating innovative solutions, agilists, project managers, startups, enthusiasts or curious people, and whoever wants to know an effective method to get results in less than a week.
- Questions: 40
- Language: English/Portuguese
- Pass Score: 32/40 or 80 %
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Open book: No
- Delivery: This examination is available online
- Supervised: it will be at the discretion of the Partner
- once purchase complete, you will have access to official training material, sample exam.
- You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
- Exam Voucher will be sent to your email within 72 hours