The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner examination is intended for individuals who have the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively demonstrate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of specific technical roles addressed by other AWS Certifications. The exam can be taken at a testing center or from the comfort and convenience of a home or office location as an online proctored exam.
Becoming an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner is a recommended, optional step toward achieving an Associate-level or Specialty certification.
Abilities Validated by the Certification:
Students should have basic knowledge in:
- Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
- Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases (for example, compute and analytics)
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (for example, whitepapers or support tickets)
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
This course includes the studying material (PDF) and the question bank that consists of 390 questions distributed over 6 practice tests:
- Server, instance virtualization, workflow, network layers, Firewall, Gateway, NAT.
- Differences between DB tier, Application tier and web tier
- Infrastructure operation such as patching OS ..etc,
- User, group , permission, policy, security group , ACL
- Availability, reliability, elasticity, architecture, loose coupling, and bootstrapping .
- Difference between Relational and analytical DBs (SQL vs. NoSQL)
For more details and support, you can join our certifications study groups:
- Practice Test 1 – 65 Questions
- Practice Test 2 – 65 Questions
- Practice Test 3 – 65 Questions
- Practice Test 4 – 65 Questions
- Practice Test 5 – 65 Questions
- Practice Test 6 – 65 Questions