CCNA is an internationally recognized certification exam conducted by Cisco Systems. Evaluate and sharpen your skillset as an IT network professional. Through completing our course, you will have sufficient knowledge and familiarity with the necessary exam content needed to pass the official exam. Our course content corresponds to the latest official exam updates.
To obtain the CCNA certification, you will need to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding in a wide range of IT career foundations based on the latest networking techniques, software skills, and practical use-cases.
The CCNA exam asks questions in the following areas:
- Network Fundamentals (20%)
- Network Access (20%)
- IP Connectivity (25%)
- IP service (10%)
- Automation and Programmability (10%)
- Security Fundamentals (15%)
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to acquire basic knowledge as a network engineer
- Those who are engaged in infrastructure / network relevant careers
- IT engineers
- Those who require CCNA qualification
The course consists of the up-to-date studying material (PDF) in addition to more than 360 practice questions distributed over 6 practice tests in the question bank that fully prepare you to clear the official 200-301 CCNA Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions based on the latest version.
The question bank contains:
- Practice Test - 1 ( 60 Questions)
- Practice Test - 2 ( 60 Questions)
- Practice Test - 3 ( 60 Questions)
- Practice Test - 4 ( 60 Questions)
- Practice Test - 5 ( 60 Questions )
- Practice Test - 6 ( 60 Questions)