Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900) certification is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, Azure services, Azure workloads, security and privacy in Azure, as well as Azure pricing and support.
Candidates should be familiar with the general technology concepts, including concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Candidates for the Azure Fundamentals certification should have foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
This certification is intended for candidates who are just beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services or are new to Azure.
Azure Fundamentals can be used to prepare for other Azure role-based or specialty certifications, but it is not a prerequisite for any of them.
Job role: Administrator, Business User, Developer, Student, Technology Manager.
This course is based on the latest exam content outline covering the following domains:
- Describe cloud concepts
- Describe core Azure services
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure
- Describe general security and network security features
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements
- The English language version of this exam was updated on October 28, 2022. Review the study guide linked in the preceding .
- Describe cloud concepts (25–30%)
- Describe Azure architecture and services (35–40%)
- Describe Azure management and governance (30–35%)
The course consists of the up-to-date studying material (PDF) in addition to more than 300 practice questions distributed over 10 practice tests in the question bank that fully prepare you to clear the official AZ-900 exam based on the latest version.
The question bank contains the following test :
You can join our studying groups:
- Part 1: Describe Core Azure Concepts (38 Question.
- Part 2: Describe Core Azure Services (39 Question)
- Part 3: Describe Core Solutions and Management Tools on Azure (46 Questions).
- Part 4: Describe General Security and Network Security Features (23 Questions)
- Part 5: Describe Identity, Governance, Privacy, and Compliance Features (32 Questions)
- Part 6: Describe Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements (44 Questions)
- Practice Test 1 (FULL) : (41 Questions)
- Practice Test 2 (FULL) : (45 Questions)
- Practice Test 3 (FULL) : (48 Questions)
- Practice Test 4 (FULL) : (41 Questions) (NEW)