The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification, enables professionals to know about continuous project management improvement, with extensive statistical foundations that allow the application of the DMAIC cycle in an agile and concrete way. The Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt professional, will be able to manage and lead multiple projects and professionals in continuous improvement to reduce waste and defects.
- Recognize the management of continuous improvement projects.
- Having statistical knowledge that allows the analysis of data behavior.
- Having a practice of the creation and management of an ongoing improvement project.
- Be able to lead projects and professions in continuous improvement.
- Managers and quality engineers.
- Quality Managers
- Managers and Heads of Continuous Improvement Departments
- Industrial Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Business Ownership
- Startup Founders / Entrepreneurs
- Operations Managers
- Small Business Owners
- All professionals wishing to improve the processes and quality of producing goods and services.
- Format: Multiple choice
- Open Book: No
- Questions: 40
- Language: Spanish
- Passing Score: 80%
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Delivery: This examination is available Online
- Supervised: It will be at the Partner’s discretion
- Lean Six Sigma project: It will be at the Partner’s discretion.
CertiBanks Notes :
- Certification Type: Professional
- Certification Code: LSSBBPC™
- Expiration: 3 years
- once purchase complete, you will have access to official training material.
- You will have two attempts within 180 calendar days after you receive your initial welcome email to pass the test at no cost.
- Exam Voucher will be sent to your email within 72 hours