PRINCE2 Practitioner (6th edition / 2017) course is to ensure that a candidate is able to start and apply the PRINCE2 method in many cases of real life projects.
This level of qualification is particularly recommended for project managers, It is also relevant for resources working on planning, development and creation of a project, including: project board members, project team members, those in charge of the project assurance, members of the office project, and organization personnel in general who are involved in projects managed according to PRINCE2.
It is assumed that participants have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
The course contains is based the last exam syllabus, it contains:
The study material (PDF) that is aligned with latest exam syllabus
The training Videos (2 full recorded training courses : One in English, the other in Arabic)
Question Bank (3 Practice Tests / 204 Questions)
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation
- PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation
- PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
Note: Exam vouchers are available in better price, than purchasing from PeopleCert, contact info@CertiBanks.com for more clarification and support
Our PRINCE2 study groups on the different social media channels: